What’s a cookie?
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymized.
Cookies present on our website
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description||Cookie Sensitivity||Cookie Duration|
|viewed_cookie_policy||necessary||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non Necessary”.||necessary||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category ”Necessary”.||necessary||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes|
|cli_user_preference||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies are used for the cookie consent documentation.||necessary||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Cookie consent documentation.||necessary||11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes|
|_ga_BPBH0RZBRK||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site”s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||non-necessary||2 years|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site”s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||non-necessary||2 years|
|CLID||Microsoft Clarity cookie. Collects information about how visitors use the website for analytics and reporting purposes.||non-necessary||1 year|
|SM||Microsoft Clarity – Registers a unique ID that identifies the user’s device during return visits across websites that use the same ad network. The ID is used to allow targeted ads||non-necessary||session|
|MUID||Used by Microsoft as a unique identifier. The cookie is set by embedded Microsoft scripts. The purpose of this cookie is to synchronize the ID across many different Microsoft domains to enable user tracking.||non-necessary||1 year 24 days|
|SRM_B||Used by Microsoft Advertising as a unique ID for visitors.||non-necessary||1 year 24 days|
|ANONCHK||This cookie is used for storing the session ID for a user. This cookie ensures that clicks from advertisement on the Bing search engine are verified and it is used for reporting purposes and for personalization.||non-necessary||10 minutes|
|_clck||This cookie is installed by Microsoft Clarity to store information of how visitors use a website and help in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||non-necessary||1 year|
|__cfduid||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.||non-necessary||1 month|